Life in Bullet Points
I have wanted to start this blog again forever and I’m so excited to get some of the thoughts and ideas that spin around in my head down on “paper” and off of my “merry-go-round” of a brain!
I thought I’d start at the beginning for those of you that don’t know me, I’ll give you a peek into who I am in 20 bullet points:
- I am the owner and designer for InspireDesigns
- Born and raised in Middlebury, Indiana, that little town defines who I am even though I haven’t lived there since I was 18 (#proudmidwesterner)
- My parents were business owners and they inspire me daily
- I have one brother and two sisters (all who help with InspireDesigns in some way!)
- I have been married for 28 years to the love of my life.
- My husband Jon was in the Army when we met and served proudly for 5 years
- I have three children, Jim (23) who is a 2ndLieutenant in the US Army, Anna (21) is a senior at The University of Georgia, and Lizzy (17) who is a high school senior.
- I have lived in a lot of places but have called Georgia home for 15 years (I freely say “y’all” now and love living in the south!)
- I just turned 50 years old!
- We recently built a new custom home and I have never felt so settled and happy!
- I love God
- I love dogs
- I love to run
- I love my little town of Alpharetta
- I love fashion
- I love home décor
- I really don’t like to shop or run errands
- I know what I like and make decisions quickly
- I like to keep things simple and don’t like a lot of words…..or rules….or guidelines J(please don’t boss me around, LOL!)
- I love to make jewelry and get the opportunity to do what I’m passionate about everyday!
That’s the snapshot!
Thanks for stopping by to get to know me!
love and hugs,